Saturday, May 13, 2006

Change Is Good

HeLLo feLLow earthLings,
I'd Like to use this post to comment on one of my good mates, PH Fat Harry. It's a post of commendation and inspiration. You see, the other day, at our not-so-smaLL group, he mentioned that he beLieved that God was putting it on his heart to work in his LittLe brother's life. You see, Harry's LiL bro Max is a terror. There is a Lot i couLd write about him, but i dont need to. You can just ask Harry what he is like. But anyway, since Tuesday ive noticed Harry putting in a super effort to show Max love and care at schooL, bringin him to hang with us and taking him to cLasses and stuff. From what i gather, Max is Loving Harry doin this, so i myseLf am trying to make a difference in Max's Life as weLL. Me and him hung out throughout friday's chair raLLy, chattin bout stuff, we're hangin at school, and im Loving it. I hope Max is as weLL. I'd Love to say that i'm takin him on as a LittLe brother-kinda guy, but we'LL see.
He's a good kid, he just needs Jesus.

Is there somebody you know, cLose to you, who needs just simpLe Love, care and an experience with Jesus?
There is. So act!
I'm doing my best to.

Pony.

4 comments:

SuperTiph said...

I'm in a pretty good position to be influential in people's lives I imagine, but I still don't do as much as I should. While I know I can't win them all, I know I have the capacity to help a few.

I really love building up Christians and helping them continue on their walk with Christ. I also seem to have a hand in helping people who aren't Christians yet understand a little more about God. But in my personal experience I have never, ever led a person in a prayer to accept Jesus as their Lord and Saviour. I'm sure it will happen one day, but it just hasn't yet. I'm looking forward to that day.

Which kind of brings me to the real topic at hand. I sort of have a person in mind who I think I can be a better example to. I'm pretty sure God wants me to have a hand in Charnstar's life. He reminds me a lot of the kooky things I used to do when I was still at school, before I got all serious and old. You should have seen some of the stuff I wore to youth. Then again, maybe you shouldn't.

Charnstar has some interesting beliefs, and they're ones that I can understand relatively easily since I've done Study of Religion and understand the fundamental beliefs of the 5 world religions. And while we know we all love him, I have to ask myself how much time I'm taking to honestly get to know him properly.

He keeps coming back to one80, week after week and term after term. God's got him where He wants him. He's more or less handed him to us on a silver platter. So now I have I do something, and I certainly plan to.

z said...

... Thanks man, i dont know what to say my whole llife ive kinda beedn an outcast cause i sticked up of max its great to have mates like u and everyone else helping with max...}Cyah at school

God bless

Harry

Lerchy said...

update time i think me i 2 weeks overdue nah sweet man

Lerchy said...

and thanx 4 letting me know he was in grade 8 i thort he was like grade 6 or something i think we have georges apprentice that can beat george up nah how sweet aye this kid does need to know God and he more than likely looks up to his big bro so harry will have an awesome influence on him ay

i gotta shoot cya mate