Thursday, March 15, 2007

Shamless Plugging = Kudos For Others

I'm happy. I got a new CD today! "Business Up Front, Party In The Back" by Family Force 5. Yes, I know, it's been around for a while but I got it today. My sister used her eBay account to score it for me. Woo! It's pretty much the most outrageously rocking and feel-good album I've heard in a while; it doesn't miss a beat. Check em out at...

www.myspace.com/familyforce5
www.purevolume.com/familyforce5
or even
www.familyforce5.com

In other news, I'm going parttime at TRU, deferring uni and getting a second job, at my old high school as a teacher aide. Should be good. Challenging? Oh yeah. Different? Fo' shizzle. But I really feel that God has given me this option to make a difference in the life of students with special education needs, so I'm all to go for it. I may not see any immediate or particularly great results anytime soon, but I know that I may just be sowing seeds for God to reap later on....or maybe I will get to see what kind of change I can make. Who knows, but the Lord Himself eh?

Well, my ear is aching and I have some things to do. I'll seeya all on the flipside.
Rock on young ones.

PB.

5 comments:

SuperTiph said...

Good to hear you're going ahead with the new plans. It'll be rocky at first, but it will all turn out good.

Tigers in a Cheese Song

Missus Upton said...

Wow. Sounds like you've got some awesome stuff ahead of ya sean!

Good on ya!

Missus Upton said...

hey sean,

random question, sit okay if i use a blog you put up a little while ago, (the one about making the decision as a soldier) and adapt it a little for an english assignment?

Ponyb said...

sure, go for it ange, as long as you dont break any copyright rules/laws etc. if you can adapt it well, go for it! i dont mind really. (heck, i didnt write it myself...i read a really shortened version of it and added heaps of detail and description to make it more of a challenge to answer hahahaha).

SuperTiph said...

This is about the time I tell you that you seriously need to update, and to have a blast at agmf for me, and steer clear of our beloved emos (I mean it, if you meet them, your life won't be worth living in Gladstone). Don't go to Grand Central without a purpose and take Josh to the magic toilets. You gotta love easter in Toowoomba.

Tigers in a Cheese Song