Sunday, April 15, 2007

The Lost, The Sick, The Sacred




Yo,

Enough can never be said about how awesome God is to me, to you and all who love Him and follow His commands. I'm in a real P&W kind of mood right now, as you may have noticed. This is a rather short post, but I'll leave you with something from the deep end of life.

It’s been a few long years since I started on this road
Longing for that place I call my home
And in the battlefield, in the sun, and in the sand
I will never forget my home land

It’s a long road
Back to my home
And you’re waiting at the gates for me
You're waiting at the gates for me


Standing on this battle ground, I see my Father before
Carrying the cross I should have bore
So for him I will run the race marked out before me
Because His stripes have set me free

- The Long Road, Flatfoot 56.

Love you all,
Ponybuttface.

[This post may not seem complete: it's not. I've been trying to add an animation, but it's mucking me around. Maybe later.]
[Ok, it's added now, but click on it to make it work.]

3 comments:

SuperTiph said...

Your animation made me laugh. Not a real difficult thing to do I know, but still.

I get to see Flatfoot56 in June.

I might trade it if it meant I could come home and see everyone. Not going to happen, but hey, I'm going to have a top time while I'm here. Notice I only said I might trade it.

Church hunting starts tomorrow.

Tigers in a Cheese Song

Ponyb said...

Oh, it's not really my animation. I just found it on the world wide web, and laughed and decided to share it with the lovely jeke people. Which is pretty much you, the iguana and I these days.

Everybody else has given up...'cept Amynta and George. They're just having technical problems.

Missus Upton said...

I haven't given up yet...!