Friday, May 05, 2006

Because I Can, And I WiLL

Hiya,
This post is soLey for a photo that i've been asked to post onLine, by LittLe oLe AngeLa. I find it rather amusing, and hopefuLLy you do too! Can you guess who they are? Dont forget the FruLLet and his aLter-ego. And aLso, Laura the amazing superninja made these cooL photoshop creations of yours truLy and CarL. Have a Laugh! I'LL come back Later with some more seriousness and deep stuff mates. TiLL then, have a good one, and God bLess ya'aLL! (Oh, and yes, i have to right aLL Letter L's in capitaLs now).
Ponyboy








7 comments:

SuperTiph said...

Very amusing, young neophyte. I Don't Doubt that your Deep and significantness type stuff will be less amusing, so thank you for the comic relief. I am DisappointeD that there are no embarrassing pictures of me, since I now have very little to say except that Carl is a very good turtle. And BonDs man neeDs help.

Anonymous said...

im still bored Frullet

Anonymous said...

hey hey who defaced the bonds man!!!!

Ponyb said...

defaced? could it possibly get any worse than it was? :P
twas laura the amazing superninja.

z said...

hehe
go carl the turtle

Shadow said...

tuuurdle. Turdle turdle.TURDLE!

WHY may i ask, did i watch 'Master of Disguise' the other night? argh....

carls a turdle !

z said...

Is that ryan in the back of that first picture ?! in a bikini?!?!?!?!?!