Thursday, September 14, 2006

Insured By Smith & Wesson

Hello,
This is only a partially-ordained update (I have a better one in the works, it's about manhood/maturity), but this is news that cannot be held back any longer.

I am the proud owner of a foam dart shotgun, and it rules. Bought for $22.50 as a result of my 10% discount at work, I am having a mouthful of fun with it, as anybody who has been shot with it knows. I love it. His name's Earl. If you hear me say "I'm going Earlin'," you better watch out, lest you lose an eye. Harry and Carl are also now owners, buying the last two in the shop. There are but two rules.
#1. GEORGE MUST NEVER KNOW, otherwise we're all doomed.
#2. Enjoy Earl (At my discretion of course)!

I'm done here. Goodnight all.

Sean

3 comments:

Lesley said...

sheran deserved his earling

SuperTiph said...

Did you get the phrase "Insured by Smith and Wesson" from me? Or is it just an extreme coincidence?

I'm glad you guys have your darty shot gunny thingies so that you can come and terrorise me at work!!!

Congrats on your Learner's again mate!

level 3

Sara said...

*cries* I WANT A FOAMY DART GUN THINGY!

oooh i have an idea...im gunna be a brat and TELL GEORGE! MWAHAHAHAHAH!